Monday, August 08, 2005

Well, I've returned from the wilds of the english countryside and have spent the past fortnight being called an intellectual snob by various highly intelligent people (although, to paraphrase the Human Torch in the Fantastic Four some of them could have been contenders for World's dumbest smart person. No, not you M.) So, there are highly interesting things I want to write, but not tonight *starts singing "I Know It's Over" to self "Not tonight my love...But not for such as you and I, my love..."*. Some more subculture suggestions will follow, I've discovered one whose members subconciously wear ludicrous amounts of yellow (can you subconciously wear something). This is quite cool, maybe we pseudo bohemian losers should merge/mix with them. More later.
x
Your Guide to all pretentious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home