Sunday, January 08, 2006

Righto, have read Fred and Madge, yes we are allowed have Orton as an icon. Am feeling major sympathy for Halliwell at the moment, and really want to read his novels. He was a classicist, you know...

Typing is fantastically mundane. And one's fingers start to bleed, and indeed the rest of oneself does and damn, 'tis unwise. It also leads to enjoying films which feature Hugh Grant (though obviously not enjoying Grant's scenes) which is quite worrying.

Oh and can we standardise the pronunciation of "quiet" so it is identical to "quite"? Please? It will make my life easier.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. No we really can't. If you can't get over it say 'it's quite quiet' over and over.

4:49 AM  
Blogger pseudo bohemian loser said...

I try and fail.

Hugh Grant is not in Room With A View, I watched Love Actually after the typing marathon and did not find it as dismal as I expected. I still hated Grant (oh, and he's Clive. I still haven't seen Maurice.)

Joe Orton was a playwright.

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home