Monday, November 21, 2005

Playlist
(Of the first Pseudo Bohemian Loser compilation CD. Soon to come, that of the first Pseudo Bohemian Loser compilation tape)
As you know, we have many anthems. An excess of them. At least twenty tracks.

1. "I'd Rather Dance With You"
>2. "Frankly Mr Shankly"
>3. "Lover I Don't Have to Love" by Bright Eyes
>4. "Song for the Dumped" by Ben Folds Five
>5. "Beautiful World" by Colin Hay
>6. "For What is Chatteris"
>7. "Love Ballad" by Bill Bailey
>8. "You're Pretty Good Looking (For a Girl)" by The White Stripes
>9. "Poisoning Pidgeons in the Park"
>10. "I Want your Girlfriend to be my Girlfriend Too" by Reel Big Fish
>11. "Handsome Devil"
>12. "Everyone's Your Friend In New York City"
>13. "Stay out of Trouble"
>14. "Bohemian Like You"
>15. "Texting" by Bill Bailey
>16. "Landed" by Ben Folds
>17. "Werewolves of London"
>18. "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk" by Rufus Wainwright
>19. "Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)"
>20. "So Impossible" by Dashboard Confessional

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realise the anthems were quite this good. The music alone mihgt tempt me to join.. unfortunately I don't fit the demographic in the slightest other than this.

But really, why wasn't the Bright Eyes mentioned? Or Rufus!?

<3

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankly Mr Shankly is a Smiths song, and I am very much ashamed of you for not knowing that.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes it worse. So very, very much worse.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fully intend to read it, purely on the basis that it has added to my favourite euphemism ever.
Who's it by again?

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lot don't fancy fetching and carrying for moi, who will be stuck in school playing with light, then?


A pity.

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That you could. Bring money. I expect you at 9 am sharp.

Or not...

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're actually coming? O..k... umm.. it ought to be fine. Tis the dress rehearsal though. Keep a low profile.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My blog has been updated, you just can't see it :p

If you're that desperate; a tip...

It's on livejournal, and the username is my usual one.

Hah, and I bet you can't remember what that is now.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home