Sunday, January 29, 2006

Will review the film of Maurice properly later: in brief not enough Classics, why o why cast HG as Clive?, and Merchant Ivory were terribly confused over Platonic relationships. (ie. the wonderful, terribly written "You wrote that you were." "I wasn't"..."You wrote that you liked her" "I didn't" scene was heavily cut and climaxed in a very brief and embarrassed looking hug, and involved strange, semi physically impossible moments of hair stroking")
How on earth do you manage to wreck "Maurice", of all books? I doubted it could get worse, but it did.

3 Comments:

Blogger pseudo bohemian loser said...

I would say with those reasons it should be really...
Or maybe this is the mysterious stereotype business going on with me? am unsure

10:35 AM  
Blogger pseudo bohemian loser said...

I am extremely sane, at least by the standards which are being applied to me at present. Am not actually a creationist.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God. How terribly disappointing.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home