Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Defensiveness.

Chaps,
I am not technophobic. I may have written the odd piece in quill, on a type writer etc... but I'm not that bad. Check email regularly, can word process things. This is not a journal, it is a manifesto, and a site on which I can ramble. Therefore the odds of me defecting to LJ are very slim because LJ causes major disasters! And requires low paranoia.
On this note, pseudonyms are fun. If you do not embrace the pseudonymic tendencies then you are probably not a member of the subculture... Oh, hang on, the person not embracing the pseudonymic tendencies isn't. (Sorry, that was low).
The fact that this is not a journal also explains why I go through long periods of not updating. There is nothing to say much of the time.
So there.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was low, but I forgive you, and apologise for the label...

am now off to languish in self disgust over various things.
Cheerio.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pseudonyms are fine as long as they don't serve to confuse lesser beings (ie. myself), when they do they are evil, and therefore to be avoided at all costs.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Their confusingness is in fact part of the fun

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps. *sulks*

Oh, and this is anonymous, deciding to use the same username as I normally do.

Cassius, a question; does procrastination count as a major sin or is it forgiveable?

(The latter answer being preferable)

12:09 PM  
Blogger pseudo bohemian loser said...

Procrastination is forgiveable.
And yes, it is I.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home