Sunday, October 29, 2006

As part of our existence, I would like to institute a campaign.
The campaign is this
"The campaign for neat hair during essay crises".
It should be possible. There is no reason why writing or typing should mean that one's hair automatically becomes a state. In fact, there are often arguments against it, such as the fact that there are many forms of fidgeting I use while stressed which do not involve any contact with my hair at all, indeed I often do not seem to have touched it, but once it encounters an essay it becomes a mess. This is extremely annoying, as when one has an essay it would be quite nice to feel as though life as normal was continuing, and that despite the appalling prose which has just been written by me, I am at least presentable. Also, given the proportion of life spent on essays one quickly realises that this means my hair is never neat.

So, I'm not quite sure what the campaign will do, but joining can't hurt.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is an answer. Hair clips rather than ties. I always clip my hair back now in a large, er, clip thing. You know what I mean. About 5cm long with a metal clip underneath. And your hair stays so much tidier than when tied up (it doesn't come out etc). This is a major discovery of university.

12:21 PM  
Blogger pseudo bohemian loser said...

Ah, I think the problem is that my hair does fit in those (too thick, despite its tendency to fall out). I may have to find a clasp.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hair doesn't fit in the little ones. You want big hefty ones. I bought mine from Claire's Accessories.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home