Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Well, my hair is getting steadily worse, and I do seem to be in a permanent state of crisis, but would like to observe that having a good quality recording of "Cloudbusting" for the first time since I became obsessed with the aforementioned song and played the tape too much, then the other Kate Bush tape too much, makes everything slightly better. In fact, Kate Bush makes the world slightly better, as does Philip Larkin and the continued fictitious existence of Renee Montoya.

And conversations about stocking glue, however practical the reasons, are doomed to become very weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger pseudo bohemian loser said...

Yes there are, but they scare my family, despite my attempt to explain the practicality of stocking glue as an invention.

11:43 AM  
Blogger resurgamlaura said...

Listening to the entirety of 'Hounds of Love' is enough to nearly make me renounce my atheisism and proclaim her a goddess. Remind me to lend you my *counts* five albums, in which you shall find another nice recording of 'Cloudbusting' (one of my favourite songs ever) in conjunction with other wondrous songs.
My blog on here scares me a little.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home